The Florida 4-H Clover Society Fund exists as a steady source of financial support for the Florida 4-H program. Private gifts from Clover Society members ensure that Florida 4-H can continue to meet the most pressing needs of the youth, families and communities it serves. With an annual investment of $500 or more you too can join this society of dedicated and passionate Florida 4-H supporters.
- Expand its reach beyond 230,000 youth in Florida’s communities, both urban and rural
- Grow to provide the solutions for our lives through focused programming in Healthy Living, Citizenship & Leadership and Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Create opportunities for 4-H youth to “Learn By Doing” through hands-on experiences and positive relationships with caring adult leaders
Clover Society Member Benefits include:
- Invitations to events hosted by Florida 4-H.
- Recognition in the annual 4-H Connections Newsletter and on the Florida 4-H Website.
- A subscription to the Florida 4-H Connections Newsletter so you can stay up-to-date on program news and developments.
- A token of appreciation from Florida 4-H to signify your membership in the Clover Society.
Membership is based on the amount given during the 4-H fiscal year (April 1 – March 31).
By pledging your annual gift for 5 years, you will qualify at the level associated with your total pledge amount – a $500 gift pledged for 5 years equals a total gift of $2500 and elevates you from Bronze to Gold.
You can make your annual gift by mail (check payable to UF Foundation), online or by phone. You can also set up your gift to be paid in multiple installments (a $2500 pledge for 5 years is only $125 per quarter) or through a recurring credit card charge ($500 a year is only $42 per month).
For more information and other giving options, please contact Caylin Hilton at grow4H@ifas.ufl.edu.