Lynda Spence serves as Extension Faculty in Family and Consumer Sciences for the University of Florida/IFAS Extension in Marion County, Florida. Her areas of responsibility are aging well and financial management education. Lynda has been selected to present at conferences at district, state, and national levels. She is a member of the Southern Gerontological Society, National Council on Family Relations, American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences, Financial Therapy Association, National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences and serves as past president for the Florida Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences. She earned her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Family, Youth, and Community Sciences from the University of Florida.
Posts by Lynda Spence:
- Rent-to-Own: Money Down the Drain?
- The ABLE Act: New Law Helps Federally Disabled Save For the Future
- A Different Way to Say Goodbye
- What Can a Credit Union Do For You? Find Out Today!
- Keep Your Kid’s Credit Clean with a Credit Freeze
- Mother’s Day and the Mother of Invention
- Out Shopping? Think Before you Touch!
- Have the Conversation: Planning for End-of-Life Issues
- Protecting Your Credit During A Divorce
- Keep an Eye on Your Credit File! Here’s How