The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- Healthy Lunch: You’ve Got This in The Bag!
- Cheese it Up for National Grilled Cheese Day!
- Get off the Diet Rollercoaster and Embrace Health at Every Size
- Make the Most of Your Family Meals
- Don’t Regret The Gobble This Thanksgiving
- Help! Someone in My Family Wants to Go Vegetarian
- Travel Smarter: 4 Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Nutrition to First Class
- Healthy Body Image: Make it a Family Affair
- Traveling? “Check Into” a Bed and Breakfast
- Tips on Tipping