I am the Associate Director for Extension and Education with Florida Sea Grant. From 2001-July 2020, I served as the UF/IFAS Extension Sea Grant agent for St Johns and Flagler Counties. I have a PhD in marine biology. My major education topics include microplastics, protected marine species, and invasive species. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-201-8416.
Posts by Maia McGuire:
- Remembering LeRoy Creswell (Florida Sea Grant)
- World Sea Turtle Day is June 16
- Bite-sized science webinar series
- Online educational resources for kids at home
- UF/IFAS Flagler County Extension office open by appointment only
- Portuguese man-o-war
- Biodegradable plastic?
- Health Benefits of Gardening