We just wanted you to know
The UF/IFAS Extension Collier County team is busy serving the community with science-based solutions and helpful resources – even with the changing COVID-19 conditions that are facing us all.
Current business hours
8AM to 4:30PM, Monday – Friday (excluding federal holidays). Call 239-252-4800 to speak directly with our customer service representative or to leave a message – name,phone and email please. We are happy to connect you to solutions, resources and our outstanding Extension Experts.
During this pandemic crisis – phone, email, virtual education/training and video conferencing are effective and preferred communication techniques. However, the Extension team is available for safe face to face appointments if needed. Please wear a mask, follow 6 foot social distancing, wash hands frequently, use hand sanitizer, and cancel your appointment if not feeling well or showing symptoms. Most appointments are being held outdoors under one of our lovely shade trees for added safety.
Should you “drop by” the Extension office lobby, located at 14700 Immokalee Road, Naples, FL 34120, during business hours, please ring the doorbell for assistance and follow safety guidelines.
The Extension Demonstration Gardens are open during business hours. Please call 239-252-4800 to “sign in” with our Customer Service Representative – name, phone number and email please.
Our Collier County Extension Experts welcome your communication directly through email:
- Residential Horticulture, Master Gardener Volunteers, Plant Clinics, Florida Friendly Landscapes – Tom Becker – email@example.com
- Commercial Horticulture, Plant Pests and Diseases – Dr. Doug Caldwell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Nutrition Programs, SNAP Education and Activities – Suzanne Fundingsland – email@example.com
- County Extension Director, Community Resource Development – Twyla Leigh – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-H Youth Development, Summer Activities, 4-H Clubs and Camps – Tish Roland – email@example.com
- Sustainable Food Systems, Agriculture, Small Farms and Growers – Jessica Ryals – Jessicaryals@ufl.edu
- Sea Grant, Coastal, Natural Resources, Fishing, Aquaculture – Mike Sipos – firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS)is to develop knowledge relevant to agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge available to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. UF/IFAS brings science-based solutions to the state’s agricultural and natural resources industries, and all Florida residents.