Marjorie Moore, Ph.D.
Dr. Marjorie Moore is the Director and Extension Faculty with the University of Florida/IFAS Extension in Bay County. She provides leadership in the development and delivery of effective Extension educational programs in 4-H, Environmental Horticulture, and Sea Grant Marine that are implemented by Extension Agents, program assistants and volunteers. Her program area is Family and Community Sciences where she focuses her efforts in Food, Nutrition and Health; Food Safety; Food Preservation; and Financial Resource Management. She has a doctoral degree in Extension Education with minors in Administration and Research from The Ohio State University; Master of Education in Home Economics Education from Florida A&M University; and Bachelor of Science in Home Economics Education from Fort Valley State University.
Posts by Marjorie Moore, Ph.D.:
- Spreading the News: Peanut Butter Challenge
- Understanding Florida Cottage Food Law
- Safe Handling of Fresh Herbs
- Aging and End of Life Decisions
- Communicating with Parents about Finances
- Blueberries: A Healthy Fruit Sometimes Forgotten
- Fresh Rosemary Use – Culinary or Landscape?
- Beating the Barriers to Physical Activity
- Are You Nourishing Your Immune System?
- Food Safety and Quality Program