In lieu of a garden festival, the Baker County Master Gardeners are holding a plant sale on Saturday, March 27th. All profits from admission and plant sales will go toward the completion of the arboretum sidewalk project, which is half finished.
New this year: Pick your 1-hour time slot, purchase an admission ticket, and shop for a good cause. Time slots begin on the hour, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Note: The last 15 minutes of each hour are reserved for check-out only to allow the next group of shoppers to enter on time.
Safety guidelines required: Please note that by purchasing an admission ticket, you AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL UF/IFAS and CDC SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC EVENTS including:
- Facial coverings (masks) required for ALL persons (ages 2 & up).
- Masks must cover mouth and nose and should be worn at all times while participating in the event.
- Limit of 50 shoppers per hour
- Social distancing required while shopping
- Hand sanitation stations will be provided; surfaces sanitized between groups
Face coverings are required for all participants at in-person events. Individuals at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (including older adults and vulnerable people of all ages with certain underlying medical conditions) should avoid in-person events and gatherings at this time.
Purchase advanced tickets:
- Cash/Check: Baker County Extension Office, 1025 W. Macclenny Ave, Macclenny, FL 32063
- Credit Card: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/baker-county-master-gardener-plant-sale-tickets-136844185643