Online CEU opportunities to renew licenses during COVID-19 outbreak
Testing updates https://pested.ifas.ufl.edu/update-on-testing/.
Updates on license renewal extensions by FDACS are been posted on the website at https://www.fdacs.gov/Divisions-Offices/Agricultural-Environmental-Services
However, there are multiple ways in which you could earn Continued Education Units (CEUs) to renew your pesticide license during the outbreak. You can visit any of the websites below for online CEUs:
- University of Florida Online CEUs through the IFAS Catalog. I suggest filtering the category you need by using the search box. The listings available from that search will have CEUs on the category you indicated. From the listings provided by the search, you can choose any course you want, simply make sure that once you click on it, the license category you need is included in the list of available CEUs.
Repeat the search for other categories or core CEUs. If you have any questions on how to access courses on this website visit their guidance page.
- Certified Training Institute
- UF/IFAS Florida-Friendly LandscapingTM (for fertilizer Applicator license CEUs).
- FDACS public database (select ‘on-line’ at the bottom of the ‘Locations‘ list)
- Citrus Industry Magazine – Only for Core CEUs. Complete the quiz at the end of the article to earn 1 CEU.