Nikita Soni is a Ph.D. Candidate in the Human-Centered Computing Program in the Department of Computer & Information Science & Engineering at the University of Florida, advised by Dr. Lisa Anthony. Her research focuses on employing user-centered approaches to design natural user interactions for educational technologies for children and families in public spaces such as museums.
Posts by Nikita Soni:
- IJCSCL 2021 paper accepted!
- Video for CHI’2020: Adults’ and Children’s Mental Models for Gestural Interactions with Interactive Spherical Displays
- TIDESS Museum Learning Project Update: CHI 2020 Paper Accepted!
- Workshop paper at CSCL 2019
- PerDis 2019 Paper Accepted!
- CHI 2019 Late Breaking Work accepted!
- CSCL 2019 paper accepted!
- Strategizing the CSCW Revise and Re-submit submission process
- PufferSphere Prototype Development
- Preparing for Prototyping on the PufferSphere