Dr. Maria Portelos-Rometo is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent III for the University of Florida/IFAS Extension. Dr. Rometo began her Extension career in Sarasota County in 2007 but has been an educator for more than 23 years.
Posts by Maria Portelos-Rometo:
- Pick up foods, but don’t pick up an illness
- Are you safe with food deliveries?
- Egg cartons might pack a surprise soon
- How do I wash fresh produce?
- Avoid picking up something “extra” while grocery shopping
- Desinfecte su hogar… de forma segura
- Sanitize your home… safely
- Handwashing 101: The importance of details
- Food Label Dates: Cleaning out fading foods
- Food Label Dates: Cracking down on egg freshness