Share Your Savings Goal and Win up to $750 in the #ImSavingForSweepstakes
To celebrate the upcoming America Saves Week (Feb. 26-March 3, 2018), America Saves is launching the #ImSavingForSweepstakes. It’s easy to enter. Just tell America Saves your savings goal and make a plan to reach it for your chance to win $500 toward your goal, then boost your potential prize by an additional $250 by sharing your savings goal, story, or tip on social media.
When you’re ready to get started, you can enter to get your shot up to $750 at americasaves.org/imsavingfor.
How to enter:
- Take the America Saves Pledge and tell America Saves what you’re saving for and make a simple savings plan to reach your goal
- Make a short video featuring your savings goal by answering at least one of these questions:
- What are you saving for?
- What is your savings story and how can it help other people?
- What is your favorite savings tip or trick?
- Or take a picture illustrating your savings goal
- Share your video or illustration on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #ImSavingForSweetpstakes
- Keep it simple by taking a video or picture in front of the item your saving for – like a new car or house
- Use a video or photo editing tool to put yourself in the frame with your goal – like a trip to the Grand Canyon or Mount Rushmore
- Use an app to add a caption or some character to your submission
The contest runs from February 20 – April 6, 2018. America Saves will select one entry at random and contact them by email. Click here for the full official rules.
Guest blog provided by the America Saves 2018 Campaign.