Stephanie has a Master's degree in Child & Family Studies from the University of Tennessee and a Bachelor's degree in Human Development, with a minor in Clinical Child Psychology, from Brigham Young University. Her areas of specialty are mental health, abuse, relationships, personal development and safety, resource management, and emergency preparedness. You can reach her via email at email@example.com or by phone at (850) 482-9620.
Posts by Stephanie Herzog:
- AARP Smart Driver Course Announcement
- Bullying – Stop It!
- Salsa Canning Night! Fall Crop Food Preservation Course
- Proactive Preparation – National Preparedness Month
- Free Community Wellness Event: Heart & Sole 5K
- Summer Local Eats – Supporting Farmers’ Markets
- New Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Agent Serving Jackson County