Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance class
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 Indian River County Extension will host a Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance (LCLM) training workshop. This provides participants with the six hour continuing education units (CEUs) required in order to apply for or renew LCLM certification.
Also known as the “RoundUp” license, this certification allows commercial landscape maintenance workers apply “Caution” labeled pesticides (including herbicides) in ornamental beds and around the landscape. This does not allow landscape maintenance workers to make any kind of pesticide applications (including weed control) to any lawn or turf areas.
- Location: UF/IFAS Indian River County Extension office, 1800 27th Street, Building B – Room B-501 (1st floor) Vero Beach
- Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm, review and test to follow after training
- Cost: $50 (includes materials, Continental breakfast, lunch and snack)
- Registration: Online at https://irc-lclm3-22-18.eventbrite.com
- More Information: Mar_22-2018_LCLM
For a list of CEU’s offered, documents needed, payment options, study guides and how to obtain a test voucher see the link for More Information above.