4-H Club meetings
With a new 4-H year beginning September 1st, we’ve had calls, texts and emails about 4-H Club meetings starting back up after summer break. We’ll get the word out through Facebook, local news and a mass email to 4-H members and parents.
Are you enrolled in florida.4honline.com? If so,
- You’ll get an email telling you it’s time to re-enroll.
- Check all contact and medical information for accuracy.
- IMPORTANT – Change the date on your medical release form to the current date.
- Check your club and project to make sure all are correct.
If you’re not enrolled,
- Wait until the last week of August to enroll online
Once you’re enrolled, your club leader will have all of your contact information and will email or call you to let you know when club meetings are scheduled. You can always check the 4-H Calendar which is update weekly.
If you have any questions, call us at 638-6180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have issues with 4-H Online, call and speak to Nikki.