Short Course North 2013 “From Beaches to Woodlands”
- Date: August 8-9, 2013
- Daily Hours: 8 a.m.-4p.m.
- Sponsored by:
Friends of the Gardens of NW FL
Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc.,
- University of Florida, IFAS
- For more info: Ttuttle1954@gmail.com
- Location: Santa Rosa County Extension Office 6263 Dogwood Drive, Milton, FL 32570
Topics of Study and hands-on activities will include:
- Snakes and Reptiles Scrub Habitat
- Gardening in Sandy Soil Coastal Concerns
- Florida’s Endangered Plant Advisory Council Long-leaf Pines
- Wildflower Research Invasive Plants and Exotics
- Using Native Plants in Designs Boondoggling
Come Learn, Come Buy, Come Win: Vendors, Plant/tool Sales, Auctions, Door Prizes, Raffle Baskets, Freebies!