Savanna is a Regional Specialized Extension Agent based in Cedar Key, FL at the UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station. She specializes in coastal marine ecosystems, especially seagrass meadows. Her extension programs focus on sustainable coastal tourism, habitat restoration and enhancement, and coastal literacy and stewardship. Contact her at savanna.barry(at)ufl(dot)edu
Posts by Savanna Barry:
- Coastal Shoreline Restoration Experience through the Florida Master Naturalist Program
- Citizen science training workshop for Florida Horseshoe Crab Watch
- Become a Florida Friendly Fishing Guide
- Fruit frenzy! Not the kind you think…
- Pledge to be a seagrass safe boater!
- Pioneer Snook in the Nature Coast
- Congratulations to the Nature Coast Champions!
- Recreational Scalloping Season 2019
- Shorebird Nesting Season in the Nature Coast
- Beach nesting bonanza! Help us by reporting tagged horseshoe crabs