I have been the UF/IFAS Extension Sea Grant agent for St Johns and Flagler Counties since 2001. I have a PhD in marine biology. My major education topics include microplastics, protected marine species, and invasive species. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-437-7464.
Posts by Maia McGuire:
- Consider making a New Year’s Resolution to reduce plastic waste
- Eight ways to help save the ocean
- Chasing Coral movie screening and discussion
- King Tides: Look out for coastal flooding
- Rip Current Safety
- Climate Change and Coral Reefs
- New: Sea turtle book now available!
- Recycling plastics
- Plastic Recycling–did you know?
- Turtles at the Beach