I have been the UF/IFAS Extension Sea Grant agent for St Johns and Flagler Counties since 2001. I have a PhD in marine biology. My major education topics include microplastics, protected marine species, and invasive species. You can reach me at email@example.com or 386-437-7464.
Posts by Maia McGuire:
- Red tide
- Shells of pteropods on local beaches
- World Environment and World Oceans Days
- Bioplastics vs. petroleum plastics
- Exploring our Environment: Facing the Future (an “adult day camp”)
- New beach legislation in Florida
- 6th International Marine Debris Conference
- Sea oats for restoring sand dunes
- Want to see manatees? Consider a trip to Blue Spring State Park this winter.