Hannah Wooten, UF/IFAS Extension Agent of Commercial Horticulture in Orange County, provides education to support a vibrant green industry and a sustainable food system. Trainings and partnerships promote environmental stewardship through integrated pest management trainings, and education about urban farming techniques with an emphasis on hydroponics. Through strategic scientific communication, Hannah aims to cultivate beautiful sustainable landscapes across Central Florida. Hannah attained her BS from the University of Florida in Landscape and Nursery Horticulture with a Minor in Agribusiness Management, and she pursuing her MS in Agroecology. Hannah has 10+ years working as a horticultural professional in her hometown, Orlando, Florida.
Posts by Hannah Wooten:
- 2018 Central Florida Food System Tour- Part 1
- Seminole County Beekeepers Association
- Brilliance in Beekeeping
- Seminole County Master Gardeners Introduce Hydroponics to Elementary School Students
- Seeding Success with Horticulture
- To fly, or not to fly? You will have to pass the exam, first!
- Palm Reading- Identifying and preventing the spread of the first confirmed case of lethal TPPD in Seminole County
- Teaching Inmates Hydroponics