One Seed: Parmesan roasted Florida snap beans recipe
The first season of One Seed is winding down, and you’ve got a bounty of green beans. What are you going to do with all that goodness? How about trying a wonderful recipe for “Parmesan Roasted Florida Snap Beans,” from our friends at Fresh from Florida? It’s quick, easy and delicious.
- 12 ounces fresh snap beans, trimmed and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well.
- Spread beans out on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and shake to move the beans. Bake another five minutes.
- Remove beans from oven and sprinkle with cheese
- Serve with Feta and Dill Dip
- Mix all ingredients and serve