Ginny Hinton is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent at UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County. She has a background in social work and public health. Ginny's program areas include food science (nutrition, food safety, food preservation), communication and relationship education, and injury prevention with a focus on children and senior citizens.
Posts by ghinton:
- Do You Spell Your Holidays “S-T-R-E-S-S?”
- Preparing for the After-School Snack Stampede!
- Water Smarts To Keep Kids Safe
- Florida’s “Enhanced Child Passenger Safety Law” – What Do You Need to Know?
- Florida’s “Big Kids” Just Got A Safety Boost!
- Sugar vs. Other Sweeteners: Get the Scoop
- Keep Colds Away This Season With One Vital Step
- Riding Safely at Every Age
- Fat 101
- Boosters Are For Big Kids