- Vegetables from A-Z (get information on specific vegetables)
- Starting the Garden Using Seeds
- Starting the Garden Using Transplants
- Gardening in Raised Beds
- Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Quick Start Guide to Home Vegetable Gardening
- Garden Policy: Am I Allowed to Start a Garden?
- Designing Your Vegetable Garden
- Planting a Moneywise Vegetable Garden
- Hydroponic Vegetable Gardening
- Vegetable Gardening: Site Selection
- Selecting Vegetables for Your Garden
- Vegetable Gardening by Season
- Mulching Your Vegetable Garden
- Selecting a Fertilizer
- Organic Soil Amendments
- Applying Fertilizer
- Watering the Vegetable Garden
- Succession Planting in the Vegetable Garden
- Flowering Cover Crops for the Edible Garden
- Safe in the Garden: Heat Safety
- Vegetable Garden Questions
For more information, contact UF/IFAS Extension Polk County at (863) 519-1041 or visit us online at http://sfyl.ifas.ufl.edu/polk. The Plant Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm to answer your gardening and landscaping questions. Give us a call, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not in Polk County, Contact your local UF/IFAS Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Plant Clinic.
The Florida Master Gardener Volunteer Program is a volunteer-driven program that benefits UF/IFAS Extension and the citizens of Florida. The program extends the vision of the University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, all the while protecting and sustaining natural resources and environmental systems, enhancing the development of human resources, and improving the quality of human life through the development of knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and making that knowledge accessible.
An Equal Opportunity Institution.