UF/IFAS Pesticide Information

Home » UF/IFAS Pesticide Information » Tag: Pesticide Licenses

Tag: Pesticide Licenses

Which Pesticide License Do I Need?

September 9, 2021

The United States Environmental Protection Agency requires individuals wishing to purchase or use Restricted Use Pesticides (RUP) be properly licensed/certified. States then carry out those plans through approved certification and training plans. ... READ MORE

Category: Agribusiness, AGRICULTURE, Farm Management, HOME LANDSCAPES, Pests & Disease, Pests & Disease, UF/IFAS, UF/IFAS Extension
Tags: Brett Bultemeier, Erin Harlow, Pesticide Information Office, Pesticide Licenses, Pesticides, Restricted Use Product

Subscribe For More Great Content

IFAS Blogs Categories

Skip to toolbar