Shari Bresin is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent for Pasco County Extension. Her program areas focus on health and wellness, including healthy eating, chronic disease prevention, and exercise; money management (budget counseling and group lessons); food safety; and food entrepreneurship. If you'd like to schedule a program or simply ask a question, please reach out to Shari: Sbresin@ufl.edu 352-518-0156
Posts by sbresin:
- Are You Drinking Enough Water?
- Upcoming ServSafe class in Pasco: October 21 2020
- Eggplant is Growing in Pasco–Make Eggplant Pizza Bites!
- Dining Out During COVID
- Protect Yourself From the Heat
- Keep Your Home Organized
- Please Don’t Hoard
- Other Options For Some Food Businesses During Outbreak
- Washing Your Hands
- Upcoming Canning Class