Grantly Ricketts is an horticulture extension faculty with UF/IFAS Extension. He plans and implement educational programs in horticulture. His programs emphasize on nursery, sod production, green industry best management practices (GIBMP), water conservation and water quality. He also focuses on nutrient management in landscape, safe pesticide use, and pest management. He also provides continuing education credits (CEUs) for commercial pesticide and fertilizer applicators.
Posts by Grantly Ricketts:
- Water Conservation Tips for the Landscape
- Spring into Summer Lawncare
- Florida Alter Tree Removal Law
- Creeping Beggarweed in the Landscape (Desmodium incanum)
- Handbook of Florida Fence and Property Law: Trees
- Urban Trees in the Landscape
- How to Prepare Trees for Storms
- Fall, A Busy Time in the Landscape.
- Large Patch aka Brown Patch Disease Killing my Lawn
- Florida Trees and Hurricane