Wondering how your landscape can protect the environment? The Water Wednesday Team has partnered with the UF/IFAS Communications and developed 11 videos to show you how your landscape can be both esthetically pleasing and environmental friendly.
Click the links below and get inspired by these 11 HOW-TO videos.
- How to attract wildlife to your backyard
- How to protect your waterfront: Plants for wet areas
- How to design a rain garden
- How to select plants for a rain garden
- How to use microirrigation in the landscape
- How to DIY and install microirrigation
- How to set up a rain gauge
- How to build your own rain barrel
- How to build a compost pile: Composting tips for homeowners
- How to select mulch: Understanding landscape mulch options
- How to mulch around trees
You can also find the playlist on our YouTube channel. Follow and like us on YouTube to receive the latest updates and science-based information from UF/IFAS Extension.
We would greatly appreciate if you could take the survey and tell us how we could improve our hands-on video series.
Link to the survey: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UCTNj4EipARTGC
To learn more about water conservation and water protection practices, please visit our website at https://mrec.ifas.ufl.edu/extension/water/