A graduate of the University of Florida with a degree in Horticulture, Ed is a UF/IFAS Extension Orange County Agent and a Florida Nursery Growers and Landscapers “Florida Certified Horticulture Professional”. He is the recipient of the 2010 Master Gardener Professorship Award. Ed has been providing home landscape and gardening information to homeowners in the Central Florida area since 1998.
Posts by Ed Thralls:
- Insect Eating Hibiscus Leaves and Cutting Off Flower Buds
- Soil Tests at the UF/IFAS Extension Orange County Plant Clinic
- Transplanted Avocado Tree
- Potter’s Wasp Pot on the Wall
- Bolting Broccoli
- Earthworms Drying Up on the Sidewalks
- Assassin Bugs – Beneficial Predator
- Squash Fruits are Rotting on the Vine
- Wings Flapping Near Your Head in the Garden
- What Happened to the Small Green Lizards?