The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- UF/IFAS Extension Orange County Exploration Gardens
- Landscape U
- Review & Exams Ornamental/Turf & Private Ag Applicator
- Irrigation Problems Are Visible During the Dry Season
- This Fragrant Shrub Smells Wonderful!
- Green Industries Best Management Practices (GI-BMP) Class 3.5.19
- Found in the Exploration Gardens: Polyphemus Moth Cocoons
- What Caused This Severe Nutrient Deficiency on Pygmy Date Palm?
- UF/IFAS Extension Needs Your Help!
- 2019 IPM Jeopardy Champion