Dr. Nick Place began his appointment as the Dean and Director of University of Florida/IFAS Extension in September 2012. In this role, Dr. Place is responsible for meeting the mission and goals of the University of Florida Extension program, and serves on the IFAS (Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences) Administrative Team. UF/IFAS Extension has faculty located in each of Florida's 67 counties, 13 research and education centers, 15 academic departments and the School of Forest Resources and Conservation.
Posts by Nick Place:
- Finding Solutions for Florida’s Agriculture Impacted by COVID-19
- Show of Hands: Extension’s Role in the 2020 U.S. Census
- Agriculture: More Important Than Ever
- COVID-19 and UF/IFAS Extension
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping: Finding Common Ground
- Stand Up & Holler for Gator Nation Giving Day
- UF/IFAS Extension is Everywhere at the State Fair
- 4-H Day at the Capitol: A Glimpse at a Greener Future
- The Future of Food
- It’s Reporting Season!