Savanna is a Regional Specialized Extension Agent based in Cedar Key, FL at the UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station. She specializes in coastal marine ecosystems, especially seagrass meadows. Her extension programs focus on sustainable coastal tourism, habitat restoration and enhancement, and coastal literacy and stewardship. Contact her at savanna.barry(at)ufl(dot)edu
Posts by Savanna Barry:
- Coastal Shoreline Restoration from the couch
- What can mangroves do for you?
- Coastal Shoreline Restoration Experience through the Florida Master Naturalist Program
- Citizen science training workshop for Florida Horseshoe Crab Watch
- Spring 2020 Living Shoreline Volunteer Days
- Cedar Key Seabird Rescue: 2019 Summary
- Seagrass restoration success rates revealed by new study
- Cedar Key Coastal Cleanup Results 2019
- What’s going on along Cedar Key’s shorelines?
- Seagrass protection initiatives help boaters do their part