Savanna is a Regional Specialized Extension Agent based in Cedar Key, FL at the UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station. She specializes in coastal marine ecosystems, especially seagrass meadows. Her extension programs focus on sustainable coastal tourism, habitat restoration and enhancement, and coastal literacy and stewardship. Contact her at savanna.barry(at)ufl(dot)edu
Posts by Savanna Barry:
- Catch the Nature Coast Currents
- If you build it, oysters will come
- Coastal job available: Oyster reef monitoring technician
- Fish with a Florida Friendly Fishing Guide
- Simply Delish Scallops: Florida Seafood at your Fingertips LIVE
- Water Watch comes to Horseshoe Beach
- Recreational Scalloping Season 2020
- Boom Boom Shrimp: Florida Seafood at your Fingertips LIVE!
- Virtual training for Florida Horseshoe Crab Watch now live!
- Discover living shorelines