Share the Fun is a unique way for 4-H members to share their talents with their community!
What types of acts are allowed?
- Acts can be classified as:
- Instrumental: Musical instruments of all descriptions
- Vocal: Singing numbers
- Dance: All dance, baton, and acrobatic routines
- Dramatic and Novelty: Skits, stunts, pantomimes, monologues, puppetry, ventriloquism, impersonations, etc.
- General: Acts which include two or more of the above classifications
Act can be solo or groups with a maximum of 5 youth per group
The time for each act is 3-5 minutes
Who can participate and who moves on?
- All 4-H members can participate.
- All junior, intermediate, and senior blue ribbon winners at County Events are eligible to move on to District Events (May 2nd, Putnam County)
- One senior blue ribbon act from District Events will be eligible to move on to the state competition (held at 4-H University)
Judging and Rubrics
- Cloverbuds will receive a participation ribbon; all others will be judged using the modified danish system.
- All acts are judged on talent, showmanship, and stage appearance.County Events registration is open March 18th. To register, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nassau-county-4-h-2020-county-events-tickets-89592564773