4-H Open House 2019
It’s that time of the year again! Our 4-H Open House is just a few days away. Learn more about the opportunities we have for your family by joining us on Tuesday, August 20th from 4:30-7pm.
What is Open House?
- A chance for us to meet new families interested in learning more about & signing up for 4-H. Each of our clubs will have a booth to showcase their activities and attract new members. Discover a variety of project areas, clubs, and contests that we have to offer!
- A chance for returning families to re-enroll for the new 4-H year and find out about even more opportunities to get involved.
- A chance for interested adults to learn how they can volunteer with 4-H. Click here for more info about volunteering!
- A chance for our entire 4-H family – both new and returning members – to HAVE FUN together with activities, a petting zoo, snow cones and more!
When is Open House?
- Thursday, August 20th from 4:30-7pm
Where is Open House?
- At the Callahan Extension Office, 543350 U.S. Highway 1 (next to the Northeast Florida Fairgrounds)
Who should come to Open House?
- Anyone looking for more information about 4-H
- Adults looking to find volunteering opportunities
- Returning members wanting to re-enroll or find more opportunities
- Anyone looking to have fun!
What if I can’t make it to Open House, but still want to know more about 4-H?
- Call our office or email our agent (see below). Open House is not the only way to sign up for 4-H. We would love to hear from you anytime!
This event is FREE and open to the public, so we would like to invite ALL Nassau County community members and families! 4-H Youth Development is open to all youth in Nassau County ages 5-18 as of 9/1/19. For more information about Open House or any other 4-H programs, contact our office at 904-530-6353 or email our agent: Kelsey Irvine (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to see you on the 20th!
This blog was adapted from: http://blogs.ifas.ufl.edu/nassauco/2017/08/04/nassau-county-4-h-open-house2018/