It’s time to start getting ready for the annual 4-H banquet! Have you met your 4-H goals for the year? Are you applying for the Standards of Excellence awards? These awards are available to both 4-H members and clubs who have achieved at a high level over the last year.
What are the Standards of Excellence?
- These awards offer an opportunity for 4-H members and clubs who have performed well over the last year to be recognized for their success.
Where can I find the application & when is it due?
- Click here to find the links for both individual and club applications.
- Applications and materials are due by Friday, June 14 to the 4-H office.
What do I include in my application?
- For individuals, when completing your application, pay attention to places in the application that ask for copies of reports or other information to be attached. We also encourage you to include photos or other documents that help support and strengthen your report.
- For clubs, please include a report that explains each item on the checklist and how your club met that standard. Additional documents such as meeting minutes, event flyers, or photos are also welcome additions to your packet. Please do not check off the list and submit it without a report. Putting together this report can be a great task for your club!
What if I didn’t reach my goals this year?
- This is a great time to review the standards and set your goals for the next 4-H year! Print off the application and review it regularly so you can submit your application for next year!
When will the recognition for these awards take place?
- This year’s annual banquet will be held on Friday, July 19th. For more info, check out the flyer below!