What is County Council?
- A group that represents the entire 4-H program and provides a link between community clubs
- A chance for teens to exercise their leadership abilities and provide input to the county program
- A club focused on leadership, communication, citizenship, and community service
What activities are included with County Council?
- Monthly meetings to work on leadership development and other life skills through hands-on activities
- Planning of county-wide events including fun shops, the annual awards banquet, and more
- Planning and implementing community service projects and fundraisers
- Participating in other levels of 4-H including District Council
Who can join County Council?
- Open to youth ages 11-18 from all 4-H programs including independent members
Can I still join?
- New members can join throughout the 4-H year
- Our next meeting is October 4th at the Callahan Extension office
How do I get more information?
- For this year’s calendar of events and other information, check out the schedule at the bottom of this page
- For general information about councils, check out A Guide to Florida 4-H Council
- For any other questions, contact Kristen Poppell: 904-530-6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org