Looking for something fun to do this summer?
Check out the day camps and programs Nassau County 4-H has going on!
(Click on each page to make the image full-size!)
To reserve your spot in a Nassau County day camp, you must submit:
- 2018 Day Camp Registration Form (one per camp)
- Youth Participation Form and Youth Enrollment Form (or an active 4-H online profile)
- Payment in full
To register for Camp Cherry Lake, you must submit:
- EventBrite Registration (https://nassau2018cherrylake.eventbrite.com)
- Youth Participation Form and Youth Enrollment Form (or an active 4-H online profile
- Payment in full via EventBrite or check/cash to the Callahan Extension Office
A limited number of partial scholarships are available for summer programs. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, download the application here: Summer 2018 Scholarship Application. Submission of a scholarship application does not guarantee a scholarship will be received.
Remember, all spots are filled on a first come, first served basis.
For more information about any of these programs, contact our office at 904-530-6353.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!