Caroline is a science communication specialist at the Mid-Florida Research and Education Center. On the weekends you can find Caroline at the springs with her husband and daughter, in her garden or studying, as she is pursuing a PhD in the Agricultural Education and Communication department.
Posts by Caroline Warwick:
- Weed of the Week: Oxalis
- Stakeholder Spotlight: How Central Florida Nurseries are Coping with COVID-19
- Tweet All About It: Catherine Campbell Presents MREC Research at Virtual Conference
- Now Online: Water Wednesday Landing Page
- New Weed Science Resource: Comparing Plant ID Apps
- Wild Weeds: Friends or Foes?
- Brian Pearson Wins Teaching Scholar Honors from NACTA
- Weed of the Week: Skunkvine
- MREC Plant Clinic Reopening to Commercial Clientele
- Weed of the Week: Eclipta