Wakulla County Master Gardener Volunteer Program of 2020
is now accepting applications for anyone who would
like to become a student for this year’s class.
Program begins on January 16, 2020
Print your Application by clicking on the link below!
You can mail or deliver your application to
The Wakulla County Extension Office
84 Cedar Avenue
Crawfordville, Florida 32327
A Master Gardener Volunteer …
- Is a volunteer who conveys research-based gardening information to residents of Wakulla County.
- Has an interest in any type of gardening, such as vegetables or ornamental plants.
- Wants to share gardening knowledge and skills within the community through extension programs.
- Is trained by UF/IFAS Extension professionals.
- Is willing to donate time to educational projects.
This Program is For You!
Visit us at https://sfyl.ifas.ufl.edu/wakulla/master-gardeners/
and learn more about what it means to be a Master Gardener Volunteer.
Sign up today! Your new gardening friends are waiting to meet you!
|The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) is an Equal Opportunity Institution authorized to provide research, educational information, and other services only to individuals and institutions that function with non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinions, or affiliations. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Florida, IFAS, Florida A&M University Cooperative Extension Program, and Boards of County Commissioners Cooperating|