EVENT: Pesticide Certification Testing | June 1, 2017
Pesticide Certification Testing
The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) offers certified Pesticide Exams at multiple locations throughout the state. The exam schedule varies statewide to allow applicants an opportunity to take the exam at a time and location that is most convenient.
Location: North Fort Myers Recreation Center, 2000 North Recreation Park Way, North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Time: 9:00AM-12:00Noon No appointment needed.
Available pesticide certification testing and exams include:
- Ornamental and Turf,
- Limited Commercial Landscape,
- Limited Lawn and Ornamental,
- Natural Areas,
- Private Applicator,
- Aquatic and more.
Pesticide License Categories, Exams, and Study Materials
- FDACS Bureau of Licensing and Enforcement: Ch. 487 Agricultural Exams
- FDACS Bureau of Licensing and Enforcement: Ch. 482 Structural Exams
- FDACS Bureau of Licensing and Enforcement: Ch. 388 Exams
If you still are not sure what type of license you need, contact the Lee County UF/IFAS Extension Office
- by calling 239-533-7504
- Bring your Driver’s License.
- Do not bring any electronic devices (calculators, cell phones, etc.) Fumigation calculators may be used for the Fumigation exam. You must bring your own fumigation calculator. You will NOT be allowed to use a fumigation calculator app on your phone.
- Bring your Exam Schedule Receipt or Email issued by this site to your scheduled UF/IFAS Extension Testing Center.
- Most exams have a 2 hour time limit unless stated otherwise. PCO exams have a 4 hour time limit.
- If you need to change your exam date and/or location, you need to reschedule at least 24 hours prior to the exam date.
- If you are unable to attend the scheduled exam, please reschedule or cancel it by following the instruction in the FAQ.
- Please be on time.