The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- Veteran and Small Farm Workshop
- Identity Fraud Lunch and Learn
- February is National Baking at Home for Family Fun
- Winter and Skin Care
- 4-H NW District Teen Retreat
- Take A Bite Out Of Hunger!
- Family & Consumer Sciences (FCS) Dine In Day December 3rd
- Ms. Howard’s 5th grade class learns about My Plate
- Jefferson County 4-H Awards Banquet
- 2014 4-H Awards Banquet