Angel Granger is the Jackson County 4-H Agent. She has a BS in Agriculture with Animal Science Emphasis and a MS in Agriculture with Plant Science Emphasis. She specializes in in youth and volunteer development and youth animal science and agriculture.
Posts by Angel Granger:
- Registration Now Open for 2017 Camps and Workshops
- County 4-H Events and District 4-H Events and Tropicana
- 4-H Camp Timpoochee Registration Packets Now Available
- Country Bumpkins 4-H Members Camp and Learn
- Jump into the Gator Pit and earn up to a $1,250 investment!
- Jackson 4-H Member Wins Optimist Club Oratorical Contest
- New Insectathon Contest Announced for 2018
- Save the Date! Area A Equine Workshop
- 2017 Area A Horse Show Information
- Florida 4-H Forest Ecology Contest