The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Is It A Food or Is It A Supplement?
- The Great CEU Round-Up (up to 6 CEUs)
- Food Safety for the Grilling Season
- The Long Awaited Updated Nutrition Label
- Our Seniors Are ‘Blazing Those Trails’! #OAM16
- Don’t Fry Day
- The ‘Eat Less’ Message
- Exercise Required on the food label?
- Preparing for Spring Cleaning