Jackson County 4H Weekly Updates
January 4, 2016
• January 8-9th- Livestock Evaluation and Meats Judging Clinic, Gainesville, FL
• January 11th- Registration for Rifle and Shotgun State Match Opens
• January 18th- Hog and Ham Workshop, Gainesville, FL
• January 25th- Make a Difference Monday, 7 Eastern/6 Central Animal Science 4-H Projects and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• January 27th- Registration for Florida State Fair Livestock and Horse Judging Contests Opens. Contests take place on February 6th, along with 4-H Showcase in Tampa, FL.
• January 29th-31st- Second 4-H Executive Board Weekend, Camp Cherry Lake
• February 3rd – 4-H Day at the Capitol February 3
• February 4-15th – Florida State Fair, Tampa, FL
SAVE THE DATE! February 19-21st- 4-H Panhandle Teen Retreat (ages 13-18) at Camp Cherry Lake. This retreat is for club, county, and district officers, camp counselors, and any other teenage 4-H member seeking to improve their leadership and communication skills while making new friends in a fun camp environment.