With Workfront’s digital review and approval features, known as proofing, asset stakeholders can review, comment on, mark up, and approve text documents, videos, audio files, images, PDFs, etc.
- When you receive a proof through email, click on Go to Proof to access it.
- Use the navigation tools (bottom center of the screen O, P, and Q) to reposition or zoom in and out.
- Click Add Comment (H) at the top to open the comment box on the right side (N).
- Enter your text for the comment (N).
- Select a mark-up too from the toolbar (I).
- Draw on the proof to indicate what your comment pertains to.
- Or, use the Text annotation tools to request text to be deleted, replaced, inserted, bolded, italicized, or underlined.
- Click Post in the comment box to save it.
Make a Decision
A decision may indicate formal approval, or it is a way to let the person you are working with know you are done reviewing the file Note: Don’t “make a decision” until you are finished making comments, as this will lock the proof from comments being made.
- Click the Make a Decision button on the top center of the screen (J).
- Choose the appropriate options
- Approved with changes – only use this option if there are very minor changes.
- Changes Required
There are more advanced tools in the proof viewer. If you are interested in learning more, watch Workfront Client Training: Proofs. Other Workfront training videos can also be found here under Workfront Client Training.