firstname.lastname@example.org; (813) 744-5519 X 54145 I teach people about plants & coordinate the Master Gardener Volunteer Program. Outside of work, I trail run, read, cook great meals, and visit parks & museums.
Posts by Nicole Pinson:
- Palm Roots – What’s Normal?
- Scouting for Pests
- Soil Tests and Fertility
- Identifying Weed Seedlings
- Identifying Lawn Problems
- Identifying Nutrient Deficiencies
- Vegetable Gardening & Soil pH
- Ask a Master Gardener, Thrive: Garden + Water, October 27, 2018
- Arbor Day Mail Art Contest – Deadline Extended to May 18, 2018
- How to Take a Soil Sample