Raychel is the communications manager for the UF/IFAS Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants. Raychel manages communication for UF/IFAS CAIP by creating video, design, print media and content regarding research, events, and education conducted by the Center. She works to promote UF/IFAS CAIP’s mission through outreach, promotion, and education. Previously, Raychel served as a marketing and communications specialist for the UF/IFAS Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering and graduated with her bachelor's and master's degrees from the UF/IFAS Department of Agricultural Education and Communication with a specialization in communication and leadership development. Her passions include creating, learning, and traveling. Raychel can be contacted at email@example.com.
Posts by Raychel Rabon:
- NAISMA Recognizes Deah Lieurance with Rita Beard Visionary Leadership Award
- 2021 Distinguished Achievement, Service, and Alumni Awards
- Gator Giving Day for ABE Teaching Building
- Invention of the Year: AI-based Software to Analyze and Visualize UAV-collected Data
- ABE Debuts SmartAg Graduate Certificate Program
- Using Artificial Intelligence for Strawberry Yield Prediction