Dr. Nick Place began his appointment as the Dean and Director of University of Florida/IFAS Extension in September 2012. In this role, Dr. Place is responsible for meeting the mission and goals of the University of Florida Extension program, and serves on the IFAS (Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences) Administrative Team. UF/IFAS Extension has faculty located in each of Florida's 67 counties, 13 research and education centers, 15 academic departments and the School of Forest Resources and Conservation.
Posts by Nick Place:
- Looking Back and Looking Forward
- Artificial Intelligence: The Next Revolution in Agriculture
- National 4-H Week—Opportunity for All
- Recognizing UF/IFAS’ Women Trailblazers
- Protecting Farmworkers from COVID-19
- Social Media: From Internet Fad to Indispensable Communication Tool
- Disaster Preparedness During COVID-19
- Invasive Species: How to “Flatten the Curve”
- What’s in a Glass of OJ?
- Extension Provides Tools to Help Ag Producers Weather COVID-19