Angela is the academic and outreach coordinator at the UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, Fla. She enjoys being outdoors, traveling and breaking down science so it's less scary and easy to understand. Communication is key!
Posts by Angela Colonna:
- UF Undergrad Wins Outstanding Student Award
- EDIS Update: Harvest Techniques for Hops (Humulus lupulus)
- ‘Tis the Season for Poinsettias
- New MREC Faculty: Catherine Campbell
- UF Student Creates DIY Predator-Rearing System
- Industry Spotlight: Green Sky Growers by Valencia College
- EDIS Update: Who Is Interested in Purchasing Smart Irrigation Systems?
- EDIS Update: Biology and Management of Doveweed (Murdannia nudiflora) in Ornamental Crop Production
- EDIS Update: Florida Homeowner Herbicide Guide- Considerations, Applications and Selection
- EDIS Update: Key Plant, Key Pests- Oleander (Nerium oleander)