Amy Mullins is a Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Agent and Registered Dietitian (RDN) providing educational programming for UF IFAS Leon County Extension in the areas of nutrition, health and wellness, food safety, and food preservation. Amy has a Bachelor's degree in Health Science Education from the University of Florida as well as Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Food and Nutrition from Florida State University.
Posts by Amy Mullins:
- Stand Up for Your Health
- Spring into Gardening
- Summer Herbs: From the Garden to the Kitchen Class
- Healthy Holidays: A New Tradition
- Are YOUR Hands Clean?
- Physical Activity is for YOU, at Any Age!
- Put Your Best Fork Forward
- Eating Right on the Run
- Hold the Sugar
- Out with the Old and In with the New: Understanding the New and Improved Nutrition Facts Label