The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- Saddle Club Meeting – November 19th
- Get Cooking in your Crock Pot!!
- 2014-15 Standards of Excellence – Awards Recognition
- Camp Cherry Lake Here We Come!!!
- Teaching Children About Money at Any Age!
- Resolutions: A Narrative
- Aquaponics Seminar
- Arbor Day 2015
- Gadsden Tomato Forum
- Holiday Shopping!! It’s never too early to start!